PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPOINTING A SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
Estimates and Quoting
- We will provide all quotes based on average room sizes of 12 square meters.
- We reserve the right to alter the quotation upon on-site inspection if the sizes of the rooms are larger than the average room size as stated above. Also if living rooms are larger than 15 square meters or rugs are larger than 12 square meters.
- we also reserve the right to alter the quotation of the property if the conditions are different from those described and also if the customer’s original requirements are changed.
- The customer is obligated to provide access to the property in order for our professionals to perform their services.
- If the customer is not available at the appointed time, the customer is responsible for providing access to the keys. If the customer failed to provide access, the customer is subject to a $50 cancellation/postponement fee. The customer is also responsible for providing running water and electricity within the property.
- The customer can make payments by visa, MasterCard, or cash
- We do not accept American Express.
- All card payments are subject to a 2% transaction fee.
- Payments for commercial jobs must be completed within 5 days from the date the invoice is issued.
- There are no cancellation fees for the cancellation and rescheduling of any service provided the customer to provide 48 hours notice before the service due date.
- If the customer fails to provide adequate notice before canceling or rescheduling the customer is obligated to pay a $50 cancellation or rescheduling fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any service if we’d in the conditions of the property a safety threat or health hazard.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment if the property description does not match the condition or size of the property.
- We also reserve the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment in light of unexpected circumstances.
- All complaints with regards to poor service, damage must be reported within 48 hours from the completion of the job. If the client failed to report within the stipulated time, the client will forfeit any claim to refund or recovery.
- MCTC requires the presence of the clients or a representative of the clients at the beginning and end of the cleaning session. This will enable an inspection to be carried out and prompt corrections can be made.
- If the client is not completely satisfied with the cleaning service, MCTC will reclean the areas and items before the completion of the service on the same day.
- Breakable and fragile items should be secured or removed. MCTC is not liable for the loss or damage of items such as Paintings , frames orany items of sentimental value, art, and antiques.
- Site inspections must be scheduled no later than 48 hours after the job has been done.
- MCTC will not accept a complaint based on a site inspection report that was filed later than 48 hours after the job has been completed.
- All complaints must be filed on job completion within the following 48-hour period.
Spotting and stain removal
- Normal spots and stains are covered by the initial cleaning price.
- Difficult pains and not included in the current price. Difficult things such as aged cordial, curry, rust stains, urine, etc. If the customer requires the removal of such stains, the services will be quoted separately before work commences.
- MCTC does not guarantee stain removal for permanent stains.
Tile and grout Cleaning.
- All tile cleaning services are subject to a minimum charge of $150.00
- MCTC reserves the right to alter the initial quotation should be job require acid for restoration cleaning.
- MCTC is not liable for any pre-existing damage to the tile surface or grout.
- Loose grout can come out during the cleaning process due to the high pressure used in cleaning.
Contact us right away for a free quote of our cleaning services in Melbourne as well as any other information.